Udaca Colheita Dão Doc Red Wine 2015 75cl
Red Wine ,750 mL
Wine Region: Douro
Grape stocks: Touriga Nacional/Alfrocheiro Preto/Tinta Roriz/Jaen.
Type: Traditional Dão, classic vinification.
Fermentation: At a controlled temperature of up to 28ºC for 5 to 6 days.
Aging: In stainless steel vats and in the bottle.
Aspect: Clear to crystal - clear.
Colour: Ruby coloured with a reddish - brown tinge.
Tonality: Shows some orange and dark red shades.
Aroma: Complex and distinct with a touch of dried red berries and spices.
Flavour: Soft and velvety, displaying a refined, persistent finish.
This wine is ready to drink but can be kept for another 10 years.
Alcoholic content: 13% Vol.
Volatile acidity: 0.49 g/l.
Dry extract: 30.40 g/l.
Residual Sugar: 3.40 g/l.
Type of Plantation: Density 3500 to 4000 plants per hectare.
Type of Pruning: Single and Double curtain, and Guyot.
Yield per hectare (ton./ha): 6 tonnes of grapes per hectare.
Medals & Awards
- Portugal Wine Trophy 2018.
- China Wine Awards 2013.
- Spirits Wine Awards 2013.
- Concurso Vinhos de Portugal 2013.
- II Concurso Os Melhores Vinhos Engarrafados do Dão.
- Rating 85 Points - Wine Enthusiast August 2018.
- Editor's Choice - 85 Points Wine Enthusiast July 2016.
- Best Buy "My Best Favour Wine Competition" - Guangzhou Interwine 2011.