Soil: Granite, clay and limestone formation.
Grape stocks:Touriga Nacional/Alfrocheiro Preto/Tinta Roriz/Jaen.
Type: Traditional Dão, classic vinification.
Fermentation: At a controlled temperature of up to 28ºC.
for 5 to 6 days.
Aging: 2 years in stainless steel vats, 10 months in oak French
Allier Fino berrels and the aging process in the bottle. and 5 to 8
months in the bottle.
Color: Of deep ruby colour.
Tonality: Shows soft tinge of dark red.
Aroma: Elegant and rich with a bouquet of fully ripened red
fruits matching well with traces of cinnamon and other spices.
Flavour: Velvety, with a good tannin structure. A persistent
in - mout intense sensation characteristic of its long tradition.
Alcoholic content: 13.5% Vol.
Volatile acidity: 0.57 g/l.
Dry extract: 32.80 g/l.
Residual Sugar: 3.40 g/l.
Recent Medals & Awards
- International Wine Guide 2011.
- Challenge International Du Vin 2013.
- Commended International Wine Challenge 2017.
- Rating 88 Points - Wine Enthusiast August 2018.
- Rating 83 Points - Decanter World Wine Awards 2017.
- Editor´s Choice - 90 Points - Wine Enthusiast July 2016.
- Recommendation at International Wine Challenge 2011.
- Rating 83, 85 Points - Concours Mondial de Bruxelles 2017.
There are no reviews for this product.